JAMESHARDEN, KHLOÉKARDASHIAN ,HOUSTONROCKETS
- James Solidify (conceived in Los Angeles, California on August 26, 1989) is an American ball player. While at Arizona State, he played school b-ball, and was later chosen from the 2009 NBA draft to play for Oklahoma City. Solidify has won gold awards in the 2012 Summer Olympics and the 2014 FIBA World Glass with the U.S. National B-ball Group. Before the 2012-13 season, he was exchanged to the Houston Rockets, and he presently plays for that group.
- Solidify is a Christian and has regularly discussed the part of confidence in his b-ball profession. In 2009, he started developing what is currently his trademark facial hair. His whiskers is famous to the point that it has showed up on shirts and in melodies. He started dating Khloe Kardashian in July 2015, preceding her separation from Lamar Odom was finished. Be that as it may, when Lamar almost passed on of an asserted medication overdose in Oct. 2015, Khloe chose to cancel the separation, in this way finishing her association with James.
- It's official: Khloe Kardashian and James Solidify are one of the most sizzling couples of the mid year.
The couple were spotted at the NBA player's big name filled 26th birthday bash on Tuesday night, looking hot in white-on-white troupes that coordinated the gathering's yacht subject.
- Khloé flaunted a few genuine skin and her super-conditioned legs in a transparent skirt with two thigh-high openings, which she combined over a fancy white leotard that uncovered only a clue of goods. Then again, she swapped out her swanky Christian Louboutin pumps for a couple of more agreeable white sneakers as she advanced off the watercraft toward the end of the difficult night.
Solidify appeared as though he had a great time, as yet conveying a half-exhaust bottle and a couple blessing packs as he took after his sweetheart off the yacht. He wore a larger than usual white shirt with white pants and a couple of high-top tennis shoes.
- Khloé wasn't the main individual from the Kardashian family in participation. The Houston Rockets player's soiree incorporated a considerable rundown of the truth star's family, including: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian. Indeed, even mother Kris Jenner and beau Corey Bet showed up.
The watercraft took off around 11 p.m. from Marina del Rey, Calif., and set off an amazing firecrackers show at midnight. It returned at 1 a.m. to drop off the Kardashians and Jenners, except for Khloé who stayed to gathering with her lover as more participants jumped installed to join the merriments. Everybody kept on moving, take photographs in the photograph corner and celebrate until around 3 a.m.
- VIDEO: Khloé and more celebs who give us hair envy
At a certain point at night, Khloé and Solidify were spotted getting super comfortable, warmly embracing and whispering into one another's ear.
The adorable couple was initially connected together on July 4 subsequent to being seen in Las Vegas together. A couple of days after the fact, an insider told E! News the two are "hanging out and having a fabulous time."
- Not long ago, the pair went to Houston where they were spotted on an extremely sentimental date… at Chipotle (LOL!). The two were said to be investing energy in H-town to observe Solidify's birthday in front of his huge bash this week.
It's certainly not over between Khloe Kardashian and James Solidify.
In spite of the fact that Kardashian canceled her separation from Lamar Odom a month ago, the 31-year-old reality star was spotted out with NBA master James Solidify on Sunday night, when the two went to Bait dance club in Hollywood, California. Kardashian had been dating the 26-year-old competitor before putting the relationship on hold to tend to Odom, who was discovered lethargic at the Adoration Farm house of ill-repute in Gem, Nevada, on Oct. 13.
- Kardashian and Solidify were clearly not in the temperament to chat on Sunday night, disregarding paparazzi inquiries as they entered the club in a video posted
Toward the end of last month, ET affirmed that Kardashian traveled to Houston to watch Solidify play in the Rockets' season opener.
She as of late discussed both Solidify and Odom to Yippee! Style, and conceded that she was all the while making sense of it.
- "I haven't generally talked a great deal about him," Kardashian said of Solidify. "I've gained as a matter of fact you just never comprehend what happens in life. I've kept things closer to my heart until I make sense of it. I adore hard, I cherish who I adore, and I don't make any doubts about it."
"At this moment, as of now - I can't even let you know what's going to happen in 30 minutes, which I've adapted as of late - yet James and I are awesome, and we're on an extraordinary page," she included. "As of this minute, he's been extremely steady. He and I are doing fine and dandy."
- A source told ET a month ago that Kardashian canceled her separation from Odom with the goal that she can keep up her energy of lawyer over her spouse, and keep on settling on restorative choices when he is not ready to do as such.
"There is quite a lot more therapeutically and candidly that we need to experience keeping in mind the end goal to try and consider anything impractically," Kardashian told Yippee Style! about Odom. "This is intense with a great deal of layers. He has a lengthy, difficult experience in front of him, and I will arrive close by. I will dependably adore him unequivocally. That will never falter originating from me.
- When you're a first class NBA player, less than impressive play and losing should be not bad, but at the same time not enough to blow anyone's mind. What's more, prior in James Solidify's vocation, both of these things would have appeared to be incomprehensible.
- The 26-year-old unshaven virtuoso has a background marked by being a scoring machine. He's crisp off the best season of his life, amid which he found the middle value of a stellar 27.4 focuses while procuring first-group All-NBA respects for the second successive year. The Houston Rockets, drove by Solidify's dynamic play, won 56 normal season diversions on the way to its first playoff arrangement win subsequent to 2009. In spite of the fact that Solidify endured a pathetic arrangement against possible champion Brilliant State in the gathering finals, he was in part excused in the wake of totaling 45 focuses in a critical Amusement 4 triumph.
- Solidify's 2015 battle, notwithstanding, is headed toward a shockingly poor begin. The Rockets let go head mentor Kevin McHale, who, regardless of his frequently inquisitive substitution designs, gave his star combo man the keys to the whole offense. While the group has limped to a 5-7 begin, Solidify has persevered maybe the slightest proficient shooting stretch of his vocation, changing over a foul 37 percent from the floor and 26 percent from the 3-point line. To be impeccably clear, Solidify's woeful shooting this year has nothing to do with his ability - as I analyzed in 2012 - yet everything to do with his excessively eagerness to shoot 3-pointers and Dwight Howard's powerlessness to summon any consideration from resistances in the half-court.