LARSEN & TOUBRO INFOTECH,SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA, LARSEN & TOUBRO,CRORE
- The development arm of Larsen and Toubro won requests worth Rs 2,048 crore crosswise over different business verticals in October 2015.
The combined requests incorporate arrangements packed away by its energy transmission and dispersion division, transportation base and structures and industrial facilities unit.
The organization's energy transmission and circulation division won requests worth Rs 758 crore in both global and residential markets, L&T Development said in articulation.
- "On the universal front, Larsen and Toubro Saudi Arabia LLC, a completely possessed backup of L&T, has packed away a request against hardened rivalry from nearby players for the development of four 132 kv substations in Riyadh from National Lattice, Saudi Arabia, an auxiliary of Saudi Power Organization," the announcement said.
These tasks are in the Focal Area of Saudi Arabia and will be finished in 22 months, it said.
In the residential business sector, the organization's energy unit handled a request from Force Network Enterprise of India Constrained for building, obtainment and development of a 765 kv GIS sub-station bundle at Aligarh under the Interregional Framework Fortifying Plan.
Essentially, L&T's transportation foundation unit secured orders worth Rs 732 crore from the National Parkway Power of India (NHAI) for development of a six-path hoisted passageway from Chandigarh to Kharar in Punjab.
- "This undertaking is to be finished in 30 months and includes the development of 10.18 km of four-path double carriageway alongside three raised passageways of a total length of 3.37 km," the announcement said.
The vehicle unit additionally stowed a request from the Lucknow Metro Rail Enterprise Constrained for the outline, supply, establishment, testing and dispatching of getting cum-helper principle cum-footing sub stations, including high voltage cabling from lattice sub-station.
The structures and industrial facilities unit of L&T secured two requests worth Rs 558 crore, including additional items amid the month.
- "A request has been gotten from a main land designer for the development of 13 private towers in Chennai. Another request has been stowed from a presumed bond maker for setting up its concrete plant in Rajasthan which is a development of its current two lines," the announcement read.
Designing major Larsen and Toubro (L&T) today said it has packed away requests worth Rs 1,810 crore crosswise over different verticals so far in this month.
The organization's development arm has secured these agreements in the structures and production lines, water, force and transportation foundation organizations, an announcement issued here expressed.
In the structures and industrial facilities division, L&T has secured a request worth Rs 740 crore from a main genuine estatecompany to develop a business complex in Gurgaon.
- The extent of the agreement, which is to be finished in 24 months, incorporates basic, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP), gets done with, arranging and other unified works, the organization said.
L&T has secured a water supply arrange worth Rs 573 crore in its water and profluent business, from the Telangana government's country water supply and sanitation division under the Telangana drinking water supply extend (Stage II).
The venture incorporates development of three water treatment plants, 1,700 km of pipeline system, 15 noteworthy water stockpiling supplies and other related attempts to meet the water needs of different homes of the Khammam area in the state.
- In the force transmission and dispersion vertical, the organization has packed away a turnkey request worth Rs 192 crore from the Transmission Enterprise of Telangana for the supply, erection, testing and appointing of a 400 kV quad moose twofold circuit transmission line which will keep running crosswise over Adilabad and Karimnagar locale of Telangana.
L&T has additionally secured a request from the Delhi Metro Rail Enterprise for the supply, establishment, testing and appointing of ballastless track of standard gage.
- The undertaking will be executed in the hoisted and underground areas of Mundka to Bahadurgarh and Dwarka to Najafgarh alongside ballasted/ballastless tracks in terminals of the Delhi MRTS Venture Stage III.
Extra requests, crosswise over organizations of L&T Development, have additionally been gotten from different continuous occupations, the organization said.
L&T Development secured an agreement of Rs 1,276 crore in the structures and production lines business, the organization said in an announcement.
L&T Oman, a backup of L&T, has packed away a request worth USD 93.1 million (around 614.46 crore) to develop a provincial air terminal in the Sultanate of Oman, it included.
- The extent of works incorporates development of traveler terminal building, ATC complex, load and other administration structures including mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) works, uncommon frameworks and outer works.
This will be the third air terminal task to be executed by L&T in that nation and it is planned to be finished in 24 months.
The organization got another request for EPC (designing, obtainment and development) of a multi-storied private building including 16 towers in Lucknow. The task work incorporates common, basic, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, completes and other outside employments.
- In the water and profluent treatment business, L&T stowed a water supply arrange worth Rs 539 crore from the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board, it said.
The venture will give water supply appropriation system to fringe circles of More prominent Hyderabad Metropolitan Company. The work incorporates development of 650 km of pipeline system, 20 water capacity supplies and other related works.