HARYANA, ANILVIJ, INDIAN POLICE SERVICE
- Fatehabad Director of Police (SP) and IPS officer Sangeeta Kalia has been expelled from her post and exchanged, after a verbal spat with Haryana wellbeing priest Anil Vij amid a meeting.
Vij had a verbal spat with the lady SP on Friday after the previous requesting that her 'get out' of a meeting. As indicated by reports, Vij himself left the meeting corridor in the Panchayat Bhawan when Kalia declined to clear out.
The appalling showdown occurred amid a meeting of the Locale Grievances and Advertising Advisory group.
- Viji later told the media that he would convey the matter to the notification of the Boss Clergyman and the DGP. He included that he would not go to any meeting later on where the officer is available.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday denounced Vij's contention with the woman IPS officer and said it demonstrates the presumption of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
"This demonstrates the presumption of the BJP. In the event that their egotism is not checked, this will proceed with," Singh told ANI in Bhopal.
- In the interim, Indian Police Administration (IPS) officer and social extremist Amitabh Thakur commended the woman officer for keeping the respect of the uniform and communicated his anger over the minister?s baseless conduct. "The way Haryana Pastor chided a youthful IPS officer again builds up the reality how senior officers are being embarrassed by numerous lawmakers in light of the fact that they feel that they have all the power and power,?" Thakur told ANI.
"I salute this youthful IPS woman officer, who demonstrated the respect of our office. She demonstrated that if an officer needs he or she can differ with a government official in their own specific manner. In the meantime, there are numerous officers who desert this position and simply pursue the legislators, which makes administration disintegrate," he included.
- In the interim, previous Haryana boss pastor Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Saturday censured state's Wellbeing Priest Anil Vij's open contention with a woman IPS officer and said those considering a high position ought to put forth mindful expressions and keep up a level of respect.
"Any individual who is sitting in a high position ought to talk dependably whether it?s a laborer or a pastor. A poise ought to be kept up. This sort of open contention with a woman officer depicts things in the negative and it additionally influences the organization. The clergyman ought to be more watchful and capable particularly if there is a woman officer," he told ANI.
- Meanhile, his child and Congress MP Deepender Singh Hooda named Vij's open spat with the woman officer as dissatisfaction of the Manohar Lal Khattar-drove Haryana Government as an aftereffect of its disappointment on all fronts.
"This is an extremely terrible and despicable demonstration of the Haryana clergyman. Organization is a critical structure of any administration. Having fizzled on all fronts, the Khattar Government has depended on take out their disappointments on the state organization. A look of ?Beti Bachao Beti Padhao? could be seen when an extremely senior priest is seen taking out his displeasure and disappointment on a senior woman IPS officer. This is exceptionally condemnable," he said.
- Anil Kumar Vij turned into the first contender to be reported as champ amid the October Haryana Get together decisions. He crushed his closest contender Congress' Nirmal Singh by an edge of 15,462 votes from the Ambala Cantonment body electorate. He was among the main Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) contenders for the post of Boss Pastor alongside O P Dhankar, Capt. Abhimanyu, and Manohar Lal Khattar. On the other hand, Khattar won the race and was confirmed as the Boss Pastor of Haryana on October 26, 2014. Anil Kumar Vij is presently a bureau clergyman in the first BJP government in Haryana.
As indicated by him, another sunrise has set in after BJP got total dominant part to frame its administration in Haryana.
- Early Existence of Anil Vij
Conceived on 15 Walk 1953 in Ambala Cantt to Bhim Sen, Anil Vij finished his educating from Banarasi Dass Secondary School in 1968 and after that finished his graduation in 1972 from Sanatan Dharam School. Living at Shashtri Settlement, Ambala Cantt, Vij is unmarried. In spite of the fact that he began his vocation as a specialist, he is as of now a full time legislator.
Political Vocation of Anil Vij
Anil Vij has gotten to be MLA from the Ambala Cantonment voting public for the fourth time. He is likewise among the perpetual invitees to the BJP National Official.
- Anil Vij's name again hit the features when, soon after confirming as the bureau clergyman of Haryana, he declared that a test will be started against Congress president Sonia Gandhi's child in-law Robert Vadra's "shady" area arrangements, running into to 70,000 sections of land. He went ahead to say that examination will be done to check whether the obtained grounds were utilized for the reason for which they were gained in any case.
The BJP government in Haryana went under Resistance fire on Saturday for its choice to move a lady IPS officer who was included in a verbal spat with questionable Wellbeing Clergyman Anil Vij the day preceding — the episode was caught on television cameras and the video circulated around the web on online networking.
- Sangeeta Rani Kalia, SP of Fatehabad locale, has now been posted as Commandant fourth IRB at Manesar after she declined to leave an open grievance meeting on being requested that "get out" by the clergyman who was angered with her reaction to an inquiry on unlawful alcohol exchange the range. Vij in this manner raged out of the Locale Grievances and Advertising Advisory group in Fatehabad.
While the Resistance pummeled Vij over the exchange, the director of National Commission for Planned Ranks, P L Punia, requested that he sacked.
- The 35-year-old Kalia's dad Dharam Buddy resigned as a painter from the Fatehabad police in 2010, that year she joined state police as an IPS officer subsequent to passing the common administrations in her third endeavor.
Kalia declined to remark on the exchange.
"I am prepared to pay any value and make penance for getting equity for individuals who face badgering on account of organization," said Vij.
- Congress pioneer Manish Tewari said the clergyman acted in a "rough way". "You don't act with a woman in this way regardless of whether she is an officer or not. In the event that this hosted happened in some other get-together, the pastor would have been requested that progression down," he said.
While Haryana Boss Clergyman M L Khattar said that "fitting move" was taken, previous CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda said Vij's conduct would "dampen civil servants".
- "This is not the way Khattar's clergymen ought to treat their administrators. One does not advise a woman officer to get out like this," said Haryana Congress boss Ashok Tanwar.
Vij has been a questionable figure in the Khattar Bureau, notwithstanding blaming his own administration as of late for keeping an eye on him subsequent to running over a constable remaining outside his office.
The five-time Ambala Cantt MLA, who is additionally responsible for Wellbeing and Games Undertakings, had prior communicated his dismay at different choices being supposedly taken by the administration without his insight.
- Debates in which Anil Vij is included
Anil Vij got included in a discussion in the later past. On Walk 4, 2014, Vij was suspended from the Get together to make undesirable comments against a lady pastor in the house. The occurrence happened when Vij was talking on Allocation Bill in Get together. Amid his discourse he made a few remarks against Geeta Bhukkal, the then Training Clergyman of Haryana. He was requested that by the priest take back his words. Then again, Vij did not. This made the then Parliamentary Issues Priest Randeep Singh Surjewala to move a determination against the assumed comments. Eventually, Vij was condemned furthermore suspended on hatred of the house.