ANDHRA PRADESH,MAKAR SANKRANTI,COCKFIGHT
- Sankranti and cockfights are synonymous for the general population of five mandals of Khammam that outskirts AP. Also, to befuddle the police of the two states, coordinators have picked these mandals for cockfight.
Lakhs of rupees change hands as challenging the police boycott, individuals in Dammapet, Aswa-raopet, Sattupalli, Penuballi and Vemsoor mandals wager on cockfights as a component of Sankranti.
Companions and relatives living somewhere else are welcomed by local people of these five mandals to watch or get included in the banned game. These mandals have a 200-km fringe with Krishna and West Godavari locale of Andhra Pradesh.
Interestingly, cops crossing the state fringes is standard amid Sankranti.
- "There is part of technique to take after for a cop from one state to enter another to capture a man or keep a cockfight. They have to take consent from the separate locale SP. In any case, such systems are not being trailed by cops of the two states," said A. Seshaiah, an agent in Aswaraopet.
There are diverse convictions, traditions and rules followed in a cockfight. Some trust that adivasis ought to convey the feathered creatures that will battling; others that the blades utilized as a part of the battles ought to be honed with nectar. Individuals additionally take after favorable dates and times for chicken battles.
Towns and towns wore a happy environment with bright kites specking the skies and individuals taking an interest in different rivalries sorted out to check one of the significant celebrations of the Telugus.
The day started with womenfolk putting vivid `muggu` or `rangoli` before their homes with cow manure and blossoms. The houses were designed with marigold blooms and mango takes off.
Sunday was the second day of three-day festivities, which started with Bhogi on Saturday. Individuals lit blazes in the city with farming and family unit waste to check Bhogi.
- `Haridasus` and `Basvannas`, the particularly attired alm-seekers with elaborately beautified bulls, made rounds of towns to look for donations.
The ranchers additionally beautified bullocks and loved them for their commitment to the harvest.
Individuals of Telangana, Seaside Andhra and Rayalaseema locales are praising the celebration in accordance with their remarkable social conventions.
Prevalent Hindi and Telugu chartbusters boomed from the speakers as individuals in Hyderabad joined the merriments. In practically every area, youths, regardless of their religion and position, were flying kites on housetops in the midst of the playing of tunes.
- A huge number of vivid kites designed the blue skies as children and young people contended with one another in kite-flying. The paths were buzzing with upheaval as youngsters rushed to plunder the kites cut by the contenders.
Kite dealers made a quick buck as flyers thronged the shops to purchase the kites and `manja` (a string of squashed glass), disregarding the requests by winged animal mates not to utilize `manja` which harms a substantial number of feathered creatures consistently.
Power powers issued a counseling to kite-flyers to anticipate electric shock.
- A couple of vehicles utilized on the generally bustling boulevards of Hyderabad as a great many families left for the places where they grew up in waterfront Andhra and Raylaseema for the festivals.
Andhra Pradesh State Street Transport Enterprise (APSRTC) is working more than 3,000 extraordinary transports and railroads running 22 unique trains in the middle of Hyderabad and different destinations in the state to clear the tremendous occasion surge.
There was an alternate sort of fervor in the wide open with customary rooster battles in parts of waterfront Andhra. There were additionally sheep and bull battles viewed by a large number of individuals.
- The womenfolk arranged `chakkara pongal` or rice kheer, an extraordinary dish made of rice from new harvest, jaggery and milk. The bubbling of rice symbolizes the wealth.
Makar Sankranti, the harvest celebration, was praised on Tuesday crosswise over Andhra Pradesh with conventional intensity and joy.
The wide open wore a happy look with adornment of houses, kite-flying, cockfights, bullfights and other provincial games.
"Haridasus" and "Basvannas" the remarkably attired alm-seekers with elaborately enlivened bull were seen making rounds of the towns to look for donations. The ranchers embellished bullocks for their commitment to the harvest.
Bhogi flame was lit in a few sections of the state for the second day as the disarray beat the precise date of Sankranti.
- In Bhogi fire, individuals smolder old farming and family squander with a conviction that new things would be introduced their lives.
The merriments are spread more than three days with the festival of Bhogi on the first day and Sankranti the following day.
By government schedule, Sankranti falls on January 14 however according to the timetable arranged by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD), the celebration will be praised on January 15.
The TTD intellectuals contended the date was set in light of counts made after old writings.
For the second day, individuals lit campfires in the city with agribusiness and family squander with the conviction this will introduce new things.
- Men, ladies and youngsters were seen partaking in the custom with energy. They circumvented the campfire, singing conventional tunes.
In a large portion of the towns ladies made brilliant "muggu" or "rangoli" (bright examples) before their homes with bovine manure, blooms and mango clears out.
The womenfolk arranged 'chakkara pongal' or rice kheer, an extraordinary dish made of new rice, jaggery and milk. They permit the dish to bubble over, which symbolizes the wealth.
- In Hyderabad and different towns, the sky was specked with bright kites. Mainstream Hindi and Telugu chartbusters blastd from the speakers as youths, regardless of their religion and position, flown kites from housetops.
The paths in Hyderabad were buzzing with disturbance as youngsters hurried to plunder the kites cut by the contenders. Individuals of Telangana, beach front Andhra and Rayalaseema areas are praising the celebration in accordance with their one of a kind social customs.